webinar on virtual care services: humanizing healthcare in the virtual age
The intersection of home care medicine, data, and patient engagement to support outcomes and practice revenue.
Presented by Cosán Group and American Academy of Home Care Medicie (AAHCM), this webinar features:
- David Hunt, Founder, Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer, Cosán Group
- Dr. Kenneth Giacobbo, Founder, Home Visit Physicians and AAHCM member
- Laurie Grissman McCuen, DNP, ARNP, President, Mobile Medical Associates, and AAHCM Member
Watching the recording, participants will learn:
- How virtual care programs have evolved and the framework of the technology offerings today in both a SaaS and full-service model.
- How unique clinical programs can be implemented by patient diagnoses to address quality gaps.
- How older adults are adapting to virtual care as a valuable addition to in-home visits.
- Hear case studies of clinical initiatives that have been structured to deliver through the reimbursement mechanism of the virtual care program.
- Hear from two AAHCM provider members on how they are using virtual care services to improve provider bandwidth, increase outcomes and practice revenue.